Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tomorrow's the big day!
So after all the anticipation and anxiety especially with thinking this little guy was going to come early we are going tomorrow to induce labor. Today was our actual due date and I really am disappointed that we have to have an induction but I will be happy to finally have my baby boy in my arms. I was considering having a natural birth this time but haven been given pitocon to induce labor with Ella I know how much harder, faster and stronger contractions hit with the drug so I know I won't make it without the epidural. I also remember how proud I was of myself when Gia's labor progressed so naturally since Ella's hadn't so once again I sort of feel like my body has failed. But the end result is all the same so I won't take it too hard:) Well next time we blog we will have another member of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I know it will all go smoothly. I can't wait to see your new little man. Take care.....LOTS of love
Sabrina
Post a Comment