A scary looking jellyfish
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Beach
On Monday we drove down to a small beach/park in Key Largo. It was about an hour drive and the weather was perfect. The small swimming cove was perfect for the girls.








A scary looking jellyfish
A scary looking jellyfish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love these pictures, esp. the first, last and the one of Ella hugging your belly! Good luck with the upcoming birth! I'll be thinking of you everyday until then...
Kristin I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at your family blog. It is great to see your beautiful family and know you are doing well. I hope you are hanging in there, these last few weeks are the toughest (so I hear) but I guess you would know better than me :) I can't wait to see your new little one! I am thinking of you and your family and sending blessings and warm wishes your way.
Post a Comment