Making bread is so easy with this thing. Here's a loaf of italian and a loaf of cinnamon swirl. Yummy! Monkey bread. It's soooo good but not so healthy! Thanks for the recipe Carolyn.
Kristin? Are you really making yummy yeast breads? I'm very happy for you...hope no one around you is trying to lose weight with the monkey bread around! We just made another monkey bread the other day. So good and fun to eat! I really should invite some people over to help us eat it but...
We've created our blog to share the everyday adventures of Ella, Giana, Noah and sometimes Mommy and Daddy! We live far from family and friends so our blog keeps the ones we love updated and gives them the opportunity to watch our children grow.
1 comment:
Kristin? Are you really making yummy yeast breads? I'm very happy for you...hope no one around you is trying to lose weight with the monkey bread around! We just made another monkey bread the other day. So good and fun to eat! I really should invite some people over to help us eat it but...
Post a Comment