Sunday, May 29, 2011
Why do I smell nail polish?
Well one morning I was feeling a little daring and decided to take a shower! LOL! Many times I end up bringing Noah in the shower with me or put him in the tub while I'm taking a shower since they're next to each other. But recently Noah has had this obsession with Toy Story 3 and he will actually (sometimes) sit through the entire movie. So I set him in my bed, started the movie and headed into the master bath for a quick shower. At some point he came into the bathroom and talked a bit and left. I didn't think much of it, just the day before I had gone out and bought locks for all the cabinets since he gets into EVERYTHING (never really needed them for the girls). He loves going under my bathroom sink and playing with all my stuff, his favorite thing to do, for some odd reason is to unwrap my Tampons. Anyways I had forgotten that I grabbed something under my sink before I got into the shower and didn't put the lock back on. As soon as I got out of the shower I could smell the nail polish :-/ I was running all through the house looking for Noah, I couldn't find him but the smell was getting stronger. When I went into his room the smell was really strong and I remembered that he'll hide behind the glider chair if he's doing or has done something wrong. I peeked behind the chair and found him. Foot covered in nail polish, his hands, walls, carpet and then me. The pictures don't even come close to showing how bad the mess really is on the carpet and I still haven't gotten it out. At least it's in the corner and is hidden by the chair! What a mess and of course this was a half hour before I had to leave for a doctor's appt. Oh this little boy!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just gotta laugh, afterwards that is! Refreshing to see i'm not the only mom who deals with this kinda stuff! lol
Post a Comment