Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cakes, planes & crappy pics

So here's some of the pics I've been rambling about that are stuck on a memory card. Im not able to get them on the computer but can do a slide show on the TV so I took pics of them as they appeared on the screen, hence the reason they are so bad. Hopefully we'll be able to get the pics off the card but after doing some research, it doesn't look good. With a new SD card the Nikon is back in business.

Thunderbirds! Awesome!! Can't wait to see them again next year

Ella was kinda crabby that day (cause she had to miss a bday party to go to the air show) so she didn't want to be in any pics.

Gia doing her signature pose and gotta love US Air Force in the background

Noah trying to pose too.



Red velvet cupcakes for base hospital silent auction bake sale

Medical group cake for bake sale

F-15 cake for bake sale

Ladybug cupcakes-which according to Marc were the hit of the bake sale

Easter Egg cake I made for a cake walk at Ella's school

Random cupcakes I made

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Kristin, you are so talented!! Those cakes and cupcakes are gorgeous. How do you find the time??