Friday, May 20, 2011

Noah, Noah, NOAH!

Oh my sweet, mischievous Noah. I don't know if it's because he's a boy, because he's the third or a mixture of both. But gosh, is he a troublemaker. I cannot leave him alone for 30 seconds and in all the instances below, that's all it took him was 30 seconds to do each thing. This was was in a matter of two days. And I don't even have photos of the glass he grabbed from the dishwasher and shattered in the bathtub or when I was giving Ella motrin and right behind me as I did he climbed up on the counter and took a big swig out of the bottle-luckily most of it ended up on his chin and shirt, or the numerous glasses of water or juice he purposely dumped on the floor. But, I'll take all this mischievousness because it comes with a cuddly, huggy, kissy, little mommy's (and daddy's) boy who always says, thank you, bless you when someone sneezes and I love you

Went to town with a red marker


Climbed up on the counter and lathered himself up with dish soap

I have no idea how he managed to get that much liquid out of the Swiffer Wet Mop in such a short period of time

Grabbed the carton of eggs when I opened the fridge and as I chased him to grab it he threw it in the girls room. Luckily there was only one egg

No comments: