Sunday, May 29, 2011
A few updates :)
Well, it's been a busy couple weeks. Gia just got over a bout of croup. I assume. She was sick with fever for about 4-5 days and had a yucky cough that was awful at night. That horrible weezy, barking cough. For 4 nights I had to get up with her every few hours and sit in a steamy bathroom, which would def help. I'd sleep in the same room with her and put the cold mist humidifier right next to her. It's so hard to get a doctors appt on the base, so unless I know the kids will need antibiotics or that there is something the Dr can do other than confirm that they are sick, I don't bother taking them. She's better now and luckily the other kids didn't get sick. Knock on wood. Marc was out of work again another couple days because of his back. He has to go for an MRI, it might be a ruptured disc. Ella is wrapping up her last couple weeks of school and is excited for summer and our trip to FL (as is Gia who asks me everyday if it's summer yet so we can go to Dominic's house) Noah is well Noah, see below :) He's still sleeping in our bed every night. We should probably start tackling that problem but I'm too tired at night, maybe over the summer. I've been busy doing projects for my Etsy site, I'm always coming up with new ideas, so I'm spending a lot of time working on things so that I can take photos and post them on my shop. I have some new stuff that I've done but am going to wait to put up the pics until I finish everything I'm working on. Thanks to some fam, I got my first 2 orders, I have to ship them out Tues. morning. Still working on my cousins order which was a birthday outfit for her 4yo. A tutu with a personalized T-shirt. The stuff takes me a long time to do, because I am a perfectionist and I want to do all the sewing by hand so hopefully people appreciate that. Everything else is pretty good, went to a Memorial Day party at a neighbors house today, that was fun and met some really nice people. Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment