Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We headed up to my sister and brother-in-laws in Oviedo for the holiday weekend. Unfortunetaly, Marc had to work a couple hours on Saturday and again on Monday so he couldn't come. We still had a nice time though. My mom is here and my brother and his family came up from West Palm. It's the first time we've all been together since our Disney trip in the fall of 08 and 4 babies have been born since then! Of course I didn't get as many pics as I would've liked to, I never do.

All the cousins (Except for baby Lia who was sleeping)

Yeah! Cake time, they couldn't wait! We sang Happy Birthday to Ella & Dominic

Our niece Lia Gabrielle. Isn't she so cute?!

Cake I made for our first family get together all as Floridians now. Took a looonnngg time to make. Everything was made, colored, sculpted from scratch but I really enjoyed doing it.



Sunny (my brothers dog) relaxing in the (cold) hot tub.

I thought this was funny, Ella was trying to get a pic of all 3 of them she'd press the button and run to the couch. Maybe I should show her how to use the timer :)

Cheers! All the kids are asleep! :) (I sent this one to Marc on his phone Saturday night when he was home all alone :( )

No comments: