MOVING!! Looks like we are outta here! And nope, unlike Orlando, and DC I am not sad to go! It's been a fine 2 years. Really it's just a blur of babies, raising the kids, Marc traveling and heat! I mean, life in general has been great here but we have no attachments to this place. They had to cut one of the EA positions and since there are 3 and Marc has been here the longest he's the one up for a new assignment. Although, he's had some good times, he's gotten to travel to some amazing places, met some important people and became a Chef in the process, it's been a long, grueling year and he's actually relieved. He'll be going back to work in the hospital. Where? When? We don't know. We are hoping to stay in FL (especially since most of our family lives here now) but we go where Uncle Sam tells us to. My only concerns, obviously, getting stuck out west and having to pull Ella out of school in the middle of the year :( We should have more details in the next few weeks, so we'll keep you posted!
We made slime
My boys watching some football
Playing with Daddy
The kid loves steak! Here he is sucking on a hunk of fat. Bleck!! :P
Slip n' slide fun
Amelia Earhart Park. We went to this cute park down near Miami with a Mom's group I joined.
1 comment:
Yay, Ella! I knew she would love school once the tears stopped! I hope the transition to NC goes well for your whole family.
Post a Comment