Our sweet little Ella Bear is 5 years old, I can't believe it. She woke up this morning crying because she was so scared to walk into school without Mommy or Daddy today. She ended up doing alright, there were 2 older safety patrol girls that put their arms around her and walked her to her class. Once she went in, I went in behind her to drop off her cupcakes at the office. At noon I got a phone call from the school saying Ella had thrown up. They put her on the phone and she was sobbing that she wanted me to get her. I wasn't sure if she was sick, or it was just her anxiety but I went to get her. She was fine when I brought her home and she said maybe she ate her cupcake too fast. Now we're a little nervous that now she knows if she's sick or throws-up mommy comes to get her. And I know that the first symptom of her anxiety is a tummy ache. So I don't know, we'll see. The rest of her day was great Papa and Grandma surprised her by coming and Daddy didn't end up having to go on the second leg of his trip so he was here too.

5 years ago today. Crazy.


Looking so big!


Cake I made for Ella

Opening presents
No comments:
Post a Comment