So we're trying to adjust to our new schedule. We've been out the door by about 7:25 each morning. Normally, we didn't get moving until at least 8:00. I had to wake Noah up every day, he's use to sleeping until anywhere between 7:30-9:30. Gia woke up on her own twice, 5:30 this morning and Ella once. Ella's school day ends at 1:45 but I leave the house at 1:10 and get in the long dreaded car line at the school. I bring a magazine and a bunch of books and snacks for the little ones as we wait for 45 min :-/ Anyways that's right in the midst of Noah's regularly scheduled nap time so I've been going back and forth between putting him down before we pick Ella up (then I have to wake him) or putting him down after, then he doesn't go to bed at night as easy. I so wish there was a school bus! Both the girls have been really crabby in the late afternoons but they've been going to bed pretty early. I know we'll adjust, eventually :)

Asleep by 8

Gia gave up naps months ago, but she passed out on the couch this morning at 10:30. She must have been exhausted because that is extremely un-Gia-like!

Out last night at 7:30

I put Noah down for a nap after we picked up Ella yesterday and so he was up a little later. QT for me and my sweet little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment