She again cried this morning as soon as I woke her up, she must've said to us "I don't wanna go" a hundred times. She cried harder today as we said goodbye at the classroom door but I know once she's in there and settled, she's okay. I feel so badly for her because I know exactly how she feels, as I was that same kind of kid. Very sensitive, nervous and anxious. I really hope she can start coping a little better, especially since Marc left this morning for South America for 2 weeks and I'm going to be on my own and just the thought of dropping her off at the front of the school next week is making my stomach turn!
She was all smiles when we got home from school
Special treat I made for Ella her first day. Vanilla bean cupcakes with a caramel buttercream frosting. I made sure the kids brushed their teeth right after they ate them. Lots of sugar in this one ;-/
1 comment:
Poor thing! I love the uniform idea! No more spongebob, transformers in your face all day long. I hope each day gets better for both of you.
Post a Comment