Well, I just got back fro my first trip with my new job at USSOUTHCOM. I went to Panama with my boss to attend the closing ceremony of PANAMAX 08, a military/civilian exercise with participants from 20 countries. The objective of this exercise is to bring our unique abilities together in a common cause: defense of the Panama Canal and the region. I was only there for 4 days but it was a lot of fun and I met a lot of people. It was very impressive how all these countries come together and accomplish the mission so seamlessly.
Here is a picture of Panama City Panama's Skyline I took from the Black Hawk. Panama City is a beautiful city that is a hub for international banking and commerce. Because of the huge influence and presence the US had in Panama they use US $$$ for everything. It didn't seem like even being out of South Florida. I even learned some Spanish while in Panama that I can definitely use back here in Miami!
Here is the Porsche Cayenne we used to get around Panama (I had to take a pic)
No comments:
Post a Comment