Not quite sure what she's doing in this pic
Also, Marc got back from Panama last night. He said he had a good time, but he was very busy and he's exhausted. He was able to take some pics before the battery died in the camera, and of course he didn't bring the charger. So I'll let him post those if he wants.
I went back to the Ob/Gyn yesterday for another check-up. Everything is good, got my blood work done and set up the ultrasound appt. We go on Sept. 4th and hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll be able to find out the sex. Healthy is most important, but yes, we are hoping for a boy. Of course we'd be happy with another girl yet the thought of our household in about 12 years with three daughters is sort of frightening:)
1 comment:
She's such a doll! I can't wait to see if Cathleen wants to do dance class, etc.
Post a Comment