Friday, January 13, 2012
Yep, he's still sleeping with us. I usually get him to bed between 7-8 and by 11:00 he's in our room. If I put him back in his bed, he just comes back in ours. idk. He's just so sweet, especially when he's sleeping:) And Daddy's always the first one to snuggle him when he climbs into our bed.
Once I apply for the license I'll be able to carry a gun! Ok I don't know if I ever will but good to know that I can if I want to. My brother recently became an NRA Certified Instructor so when I was in FL, my sister and I took a class from him. I learned a lot, I can load and unload a gun (which I had no idea how to do and was terrified to try it) and fire it confidently. The class was fun, and my brother was a great instructor. He's the kind of guy that excels at everything he does, and he takes it very seriously so he made sure we didn't slack at all and he taught us everything we need to know.
This is the study sheet that Ella brought home for her science test. I don't remember much about the things I learned in the 1st grade but I'm pretty sure it was not nearly as difficult as this. Heck, I didn't know some of the answers to this yesterday. Thank God learning is such a breeze for Ella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment