Saturday, January 21, 2012
Around the house...
Painting our homemade clay creations
So sweet!
Noah loves my Uggs! Who wouldn't? He had just gotten out of the tub and put them on.
Gia has been a bear at night time. She never wants to go to sleep. This night she came out in the hall and fell asleep.
Being very silly!
So I've officially decided to just keep Gia home with me the rest of the year as opposed to sending her to Pre-K. I just feel like it is the best choice of us right now. There aren't many options for preschools here and because it is a state run Pre-K program she'd have to go wherever there was an opening. We have playdates during the week, and she goes to the child care room at church during service on Sundays so I don't worry about her social skills. Heck, we've never had to with Gia, she's our social butterfly :) And I think we forget that I was a Pre-K teacher and then the Curriculum Coordinator/Co-director of a day care center so I do sort of know what I'm doing :) I've created a notebook full of exercises, activities and lessons and I will work with everyday. And really, time goes by so fast. Even though it would be nice to get a break with her at preschool everyday, this is time I can't get back. In seven months she'll be off to kindergarten so I'm going to spend as much time with my baby girl as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment