Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Noah Buffalo is 3!

Yesterday our baby boy turned 3! Time flies too fast! The other day we went back on the blog and looked at pictures of Noah when he was a baby. He wanted to look at them over and over. When he saw one of himself on the scale naked he started to cry and wanted to know why he didn't have any clothes on. I told him when he was in my belly he didn't wear clothes and that he was naked. He cried "I don't want to be a naked baby" but when I laughed, he began to laugh. He is a handful, a comedian, an actor and yet he is just the sweetest thing ever. If I let him, he would snuggle with me all day. Our friends from down the street came over to sing with us and then we Skyped with Papa & Grandma so they could watch him open up the Nerf gun they got him. I think he had a great 3rd Birthday.
Lots of icing color in the frosting :)
Spiderman cake and cupcakes in a cone I made
Opening presents with his friends

No comments: