Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mommy's another year older :-/

Friday was my 34th :-o birthday. My Dad called me in the morning and asked "do you feel any older?", I said "do you? You're the one with the 34yo kid" Lol. I woke up to about a dozen different cards the kids had made. Marc brought home an ice cream cake (a lot of people asked if I was going to make my own cake-no way)the kids decorated, we had pizza and we sang "Happy Birthday". It was nice. Gia was all concerned that I didn't get a bunch of presents. Marc had given me an iTunes card, my mom and grandparents had sent checks during the week and my in-laws gave me a gift when I was in FL. I told Gia that my big birthday present was that Grandpa Warren and Berta were giving us money to take another trip to FL at the end of January so we could visit with everyone while they were down there. Gia said "but you can't open that" True, but very grateful and excited just the same!
Noah blew out my candles before I could, guess he's practicing for his upcoming birthday!

2 comments:

2p said...

Happy birthday, Kristin! I am seriously LOVING all the blogging you've been up to lately! Keep it up and I'll try to comment when I have a spare moment!

2p said...

That third picture is great! I've made fruit leather before in the oven but I had a hard time making sure the ends weren't overcooked. Yours look great and I need to know how you did it!