Monday, April 6, 2009
Preparing for a long trip home...
In case you haven't heard Marc will be going to a leadership training near Panama City, FL for 6 weeks at the end of April. We have never been apart that long and I feel sad just thinking about it. I know we are fortunate that it is only 6 weeks, especially considering he is in the military. My friends Carolyn and Dana have done it for months at a time and I can only imagine how difficult that must be. Anyhow, although he will be in FL he will be on the complete opposite side of the state. I really don't have any support here other than my brother and his wife and they are an hour away and will be moving at the end of the month and will be about 2 hrs away. So, I will be heading up to NY with the kids. My dad is going to fly down and drive back up with us. It's going to be a LONG trip to say the least, especially since the baby still nurses about every 2hrs, and Gia is at that age where being strapped in a carseat for hours is torture. UGH! But, we'll get through it and I'm looking forward to spending time with family and seeing some old friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, bummer Kristin! I think you're making the right choice to go home for a while, especially with Noah. I can't imagine having been alone for our deployments! Good luck :)
Post a Comment