Here is Daddy's birthday cake I made from scratch. I originally saw the cake on The Ultimate Recipe Showdown on the Food Network and it was the winning dessert on that episode so I've been dying to make it. It took an extremely long time to make, we didn't care much for the frosting which was a chocolate cream cheese frosting but the cake was delicious.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Here is Daddy's birthday cake I made from scratch. I originally saw the cake on The Ultimate Recipe Showdown on the Food Network and it was the winning dessert on that episode so I've been dying to make it. It took an extremely long time to make, we didn't care much for the frosting which was a chocolate cream cheese frosting but the cake was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The cake looks delicious and I am sure it was. Happy belated Birthday to Marc and looking forward to getting together with all of you. I do NOT envy your car trip to Buffalo!! Good Luck. Noah looks very much like Marc and also Brendan. Love to all
Post a Comment