Friday, April 17, 2009
And we're off...
Tomorrow we head to Palm Coast and Marc leaves for the NCO Academy in Panama City on Sunday. I'll stay with Kathy until Wednesday when my dad flies in and we will begin the long drive as soon as I pick him up from the airport. (Thanks Dad!) I'll do my best and try to keep the blog updated. We're really gonna miss Marc but we are looking forward to seeing everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kristin,
Funny that both of our husbands leave for NCO Academy at the same time! Sure sucks having them gone this long. I decided to stick out here and, so far, so good but we're only 6 days into a 42 day TDY. I hope you have a great trip up to NY...I'll be thinking of you! Kisses to the girls and baby Noah!
Post a Comment