Noah and Zoey. For all you non-cat people, NO, the cat won't smother the baby, or lick his face because he smells like milk :P
Noah has been doing well, he is such a sweet little boy. Poor thing has already had his first cold (the girls were both over a year before they ever got sick) I had to take him to the doctor one night last week, luckily our pediatrician has an after hours office. His eyes were puffy and watering and he was all congested. They gave him a nebulizer treatment with saline, they said "he's gonna scream" but he didn't he just laid there calmly. As of today all 3 kids have a runny nose:P
Gia is going through a phase were she has to bring everything to bed with her. Once she falls asleep I take most of it out.
Gia loves to wear hats. Here she is wearing her Santa hat to dinner.
She is such a comedian and is talking like crazy. Ella was a pretty early talker but I am amazed by Gia. Like the other day I was pushing her on the swing and clear as day she said "higher Mommy".
Playing with the hose
No comments:
Post a Comment