Wednesday, April 18, 2012
In other news...
Things are going well. Ella continues to do great in school, she's enjoying tennis and has really seemed to blossom this season in soccer. It's amazing how much she seems to have grown. I now let her ride her bike around the neighborhood with her friends, that's a big step for me and her :) Gia's doing good. Funny and entertaining as ever! Next week is kindergarten registration. Sniff sniff :( Although she says she's not, I know she's excited about school. She has her first soccer game this coming Saturday, and I can't wait to watch her play in the game. Unfortunately, all but one of the girls games are at the same time :( Which means we'll only be able to watch half of each of their games. I hate to miss a minute of any of them! I figure I'll watch Gia's first half and Marc can watch Ella's first half then we'll switch. Anyways, Noah is still mischievous, comedic Noah. They have an intro to sports parent/child class starting in May at the Y so I think I'll sign him up for that.
Right now we are counting down the days until our beach vacation! On May 6th we're heading to Myrtle Beach for a week and we are all very excited! We found a beautiful resort hotel on the ocean with indoor and outdoor waterparks. Can't wait for a week of nothing but sun and water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment