Saturday, April 28, 2012
Baking
If you know me well, you know I take my deserts very seriously, especially when it comes to chocolate :) I typically don't bake low fat goodies unless it's muffins or breads. If I'm going to make a desert I go all out-full fat :) But I'd seen all these pins on Pinterest about people making cakes with just a mix and a can of soda or pumpkin puree. I happened to have a boxed cake mix in the cupboard and I recently bought a bulk pack of canned pumpkin puree at Sam's club because it was so cheap, so I'd thought I'd give the recipe a try. I was pretty skeptical but it ended up delicious!! We all loved it. We just ate it like they were brownies. Who knew? Box cake mix + 1 can of pumpkin = yumminess!
Mini Pineapple upside down cakes, or as the kids called them for some reason "doodle cakes".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment