Monday, December 12, 2011
Yeah!
I finally ordered a new battery charger for the Nikon D5000. I still have no idea where the original one might be. Anyway, the new one came in the mail today. It only cost me $3.48 + free shipping on Amazon. When I looked them up initially, they cost like $30 that's why I'd procrastinated. Then for some reason it dawned on me to check Amazon, instead of the Nikon website. So I got a new charger plus a car adapter so we can charge in the car too Good deal. I've also gone the past five days without a phone, my iPhone had a cracked screen and Noah dropped it the other day and the screen cracked more and the touch screen no longer worked. The same thing had happened to Marc's iPhone just a few weeks ago. I was freaking out cause I was not going to drop hundreds of dollars on new phones just before Christmas. Luckily, Marc ordered new screens online and was able to fix both phones, yeah!
Anyways here some pics of the kids that I took with the good cam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment