Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Welcome to our home "Gingey Spy"
So most people are familiar with the Elf on the Shelf, I think the idea is super cute but I was not about to spend $35 on an ugly little 1960's looking elf and a book that I can hear online for free. Instead Santa left a box outside our door last night and inside was "Gingey Spy" ($1) and a message from Santa on how Gingey Spy works. Pretty Similar to the Elf on the Shelf-using his Christmas magic he reports back to Santa at the North Pole each night and lets him know if the kids have been naughty or nice that day. When he returns if everyone is still sleeping he might get into some mischief. If the kids were "nice" the previous day Gingey will leave them a little treat. The kids are so excited about this and so into it. Ella has an Elf in her class so she knows what it's all about and I told her Santa and all his workers are so busy that not just the elves help out but the snowmen, reindeer, gingerbread men and whoever from the North Pole do too. Ah, kids are so cute! :)
Gingey got into our candy jar last night and ate all our M&M's! The kids thought this was hilarious! He also left them each a lollipop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment