Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Papa and Grandma got in last night, the kids we're very excited and were bouncing off the walls. When we were waiting last night for them to get here the kids and I were watching some Christmas shows. Gia was climbing onto the couch and accidentally bumped Ella. Ella sat up crying hysterically "Gia made me swallow a penny!" Then Gia started crying and yelling "I'm sorry it was an accident". Ella (who throws up whenever she gets really nervous) began throwing up (penny stayed down). She ended up being fine and Gia felt awful-even though it certainly wasn't her fault that Ella was laying there with a penny in her mouth! And today Noah snuck and opened up a couple of chap sticks that Grandma had under the tree for him and he ATE both sticks. Never a dull moment in this house. Anyways Grandma is in the kitchen right now working on tonights dinner-as I sit here on the computer :) We'll head to church around 5:00 and eat when we get home. We got a turkey breast and ham for tomorrow and two young Airmen from Marc's office who weren't able to go home for the holiday will join us for dinner. Then Monday morning the kids and I will follow Grandma & Papa back to Fl, spend a night at their house and then head to my sisters. YAY! Super excited to my sis, her fam and my mom and my brother and his little ones who I haven't seen since last Christmas. Missing all our family back in NY, wish we could be there too! Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Loving all the blogging lately! And the Gingey idea is so cute...we may have to steal it next year :). Hope you're enjoying the family time in Florida!