Friday, August 26, 2011
I know, it's been a while!
So we're finally home from our summer travels. What a wonderful summer it's been. We got to see most of our family, did some awesome things and went to some great places. I'm sad that it's over, I'm missing everyone already. I wish every summer could be like this one, but I don't think traveling all over the country each summer is very realistic :) We just got back from Chicago on Tuesday. Getting back on a school schedule and back on Eastern time has been a bit trying the past few days. Now, we've got this hurricane to deal with. The skies turned grey this afternoon, the stormy weather is suppose to move in tonight with the worst expected in the morning. I think we're far enough from the coast (about 60 miles) that we won't have significant damage but I'm hoping we don't lose power for an extended period of time! Anywhoo, before I began to write this I tried to post pics from our NY trip but it was taking forever so I scratched that and thought I should bring y'all up to speed on our current happenings. As soon as I get a chance next week, if we have power :P, I'm gonna get all our summer vacay pics up here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment