Friday, August 26, 2011

Ella's first day of 1st Grade!

Yesterday was the first day of school. Ella was excited! We made it home from Chicago about 45 min before her Open House on Tues. She had a chance to meet her teacher and some of the children in her class. There are few kids that she knew from last year but none of her close friends or kids from the neighborhood. I guess that's alright, it'll be good for her to meet new people. She began to cry at the door of her classroom yesterday morning, but she proudly told me when I picked her up that she didn't cry the rest of the day. She got really clingy this morning when we got to the door but no tears! She was happy as a clam when I pick her up. Well here's to another school year :)

No comments: