Tuesday, August 30, 2011
HaPpY 6th BiRtHdAy Ella!!
Can't believe our sweet baby girl Ella is 6! I tried twice to post pictures from today but it's not working :( I'll try again tomorrow. Ella had a good day. She didn't have school yesterday because the power was out at school due to the hurricane. I spent all last evening making birthday cupcakes for her class today. Drove her to school this morning saw a close to empty parking lot and a teacher who told me there was a two hour delay which ended up to be another day of school cancelled because of power outage. Ella was happy about that! Now I just hope the cupcakes still taste fresh for her class :) We just had some friends over for cupcakes tonight and Ella will have a big party with her friends from school on Sept 17.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment