Marc's 37th :-0 birthday was on Wednesday. Since he didn't get home from Ohio until that night I decided not to celebrate it until the weekend. I had invited some neighbors over but at the last minute had to cancel. Marc's back was really hurting him yesterday so he went to the Dr and they gave him some pain pills and muscle relaxers, he was out of it and super tired. The kids still wanted to sing happy birthday so we did that quick and he's back in bed again. I do feel bad for him but it is a bit frustrating. Whenever I'm sick or my neck or shoulder (something I've been having a real problem with the past year) is hurting me I don't get to just lay in bed or get to go to the doctor for every ailment, which he gets to do since he works in the clinic. Ugh, yes I'm venting a little. I can do that right?




Coconut cake I made for Marc. It looked good, he enjoyed it. It was a white cake made with coconut milk and it had a sugary, sour cream and coconut filling and was iced with 7 minute frosting. I was really looking forward to making and trying the 7 minute frosting since I typically make buttercream. I have to say I was sort of disappointed, I mean it was good but it tasted exactly like Marshmallow Fluff, I was expecting something totally different.

Since the kids and I don't like coconut I decided to take a crack at Cake Pops. They were yummy and the kids loved them

Had to make Rice Krispie treats to support the pops in the bowl
No comments:
Post a Comment