Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

The kids had a lot of fun on Halloween. They were so cute. Noah wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first, but after a few houses he got the hang of it and was loving it! Gia had been to the doctor earlier that day and we found out the poor thing had a double ear infection (first time she's had an ear inf.) The fever that appeared as I wrote my last post on Thurs. had continued throughout the weekend and Sat. night she began to complain about her ear. So she was a little under the weather that night and Im sure walking around in that fuzzy poodle costume when it was 80* didn't help. Then of course late Monday morning I got a call from the school nurse saying Ella had been complaining of a bellyache so I picked her up. Of course she was perfectly fine when we got home! Ugh! I don't know what that was about! but hopefully it's the end of colds, ear infections and tummy aches for a while!


It was so warm that the camera fogged up when I brought it outside but I still like this pic.







Noah didn't want to touch the pumpkin "innards" he would just use the spoon

Actually made this apple pie today. I've made apple pie before but this is the first time I made my own crust. It was soooo yummy and I don't even care for apple pie!

No comments: