The other night I accidentally woke up Noah when I was checking on him. He was crying and calling for me so I brought him in my bed. I was a little nervous because it was the first time I've brought him in my bed since he stopped nursing last week (finally). But he was fine, he didn't try to nurse he just snuggled up next to me and fell back asleep.
He loves to play the Fisher Price toddler games on the computer. He's really blossomed this past month, he's talking up a storm and is such a comedian!
Yeah, he loves to ride the vacuum! Some days it's like pulling teeth with Ella to get her to do things around the house other days it's like she's possessed by the cleaning fairy, this day she really wanted to vacuum.
I was giving Ella a bath and turned my back for a second to get Ella a towel and Noah climbed into the bath tub with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment