Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ian Fisher's 2nd Birthday

A couple of weekends ago we headed up to my brother's house to celebrate Fish's 2nd birthday. He had a little petting zoo there and it was so much fun. Unfortunately, Ella started running a fever that morning so Marc stayed home with her, I felt terrible that she couldn't go, but it was for the best. When I got home that night her temp went up to 105.8, I've never seen a fever so high but after Motrin and cold wash clothes she was okay. Poor thing was sick for a few days and then Noah got an ear infection and Gia had a small bout of croup-hence the delay in posting. Everyone seems to be feeling better although Gia is actually running a fever right now so we'll see!



They loved feeding the calf



Aren't these just the cutest pics you've ever seen?! Ryder was a little uncertain about the baby ducks but I loved them! They were only a week old.


Uncle Rich and Noah holding a chicken or some sort of bird

My brother has such a beautiful backyard




Cake I made for Fish

My niece Lia

My brother built all these adirondak chairs. People put them outside of their businesses and their company or others pay my brother to advertise on the chairs. Or something like that, lol. Nice side gig for him I guess.

1 comment:

2p said...

That's a really high fever...like scarlet fever. Scary! I'm glad she's better and I hope you guys are fever and barf free for a month at least!
Your family is just beautiful...hope to see them before Sean and Ella start applying for colleges!