I realized I have not blogged about some big family news, my sister and brother-in-law moved to Florida. The whole thing happened so fast. Nick was just casually looking for a new job, he posted his resume on Monster.com and a Director from a Toyota dealership in Winter Park (just outside of Orlando, the town where I worked when we loved in Orlando) called him and before we knew it their house in Buffalo was on the market, they packed a U-Haul and made their way down to Florida. Right now they are staying in Palm Coast. My in-laws were kind enough to rent them their condo (at a very discounted rate) until they find somewhere to live. It's very exciting but at the same time is sort of sad and scary. They were the main reason we visited Buffalo. Not that I don't love seeing other family members and friends but now I know that our trips to Buffalo will drastically be reduced and when we do go it won't be the same. My mom is still up there but she plans on making the move down to FL before next winter and my Dad and his wife are looking into buying a vacation condo near Tampa, so that will be nice as well. Now I just have to make sure that Marc can somehow finagle his way into staying in FL for the next four years of his Air Force career :)


Ryder 5 months aka my little Stay Puff Marshmallow Man

Cousins



Yep-I still got it! Fussy baby fast asleep in my arms :)
No comments:
Post a Comment