What a month! It's like a blur of vomit, fevers, and doctors appts. First Ella had an ear infection that took two different antibiotics to clear up. Then the stomach flu for all 3 kids and mommy. The day that mommy got the stomach bug Noah spiked a fever of 105 and barely even moved the entire day, come to find out he had a double ear infection. He literally did not eat a morsel of food for one week and fortunately, he was being very pokey about weaning from the breast because that was his only source of food/nutrition. I took him to the Dr last week for a follow up and since his ears weren't clearing up and he was still vomiting, not eating and had only gained 3oz. in 3 1/2 months (putting him at a whopping 16.7lbs) the Dr decided to give him a shot of antibiotics, she said that they only use it in emergencies and she considered this an emergency. Im taking him back to the Dr tomorrow for another follow up and since he's just about back to himself and eating again hopefully he'll have put on a little bit of weight. Oh but I'm not done- we were in Palm Coast this week and had to cut our trip short. Papa had a stomach bug, I figured he got it from us, then my sister got it, her husband, their 5month old and then me (but luckily I didn't have it that bad) and Gia had it last night. Now I'm just praying Noah, Ella or Daddy don't get it!

My 3 barf-a-teers :)

Poor baby never really cried while he was sick, he just slept and slept

Even when he's sick he's adorable

No comments:
Post a Comment