Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We're still here!

I remember the days when I had the time to blog everyday, not anymore! I'm lucky if I can get on here now every few weeks. The kids certainly keep me busy as well as trying to keep a clean house. Nothing too exciting going on. Marc returned from his culinary training last week, we're glad to have him back, although he has been busy at work and has had 4 dinner parties in the past 10 days. My Dad was here for 2 weeks and Berta joined him down here the second week. It was nice to have visitors and help! The kids are doing well, Ella is enjoying school, having fun at soccer, especially since Marc is back coaching her team. Gia is well, Gia-my lovable little devil. Noah is doing great, he is sweet as can be! Still not walking but he's getting there, he has taken 4 steps. We went to the doctor for his 1 year appt last week and he weighed 16.8. The doc is still concerned about his weight, he's still not on the curve but I'm sure he'll catch up eventually, I hope :) He still wakes at least 2 times a night and I nurse him back to sleep, the doc said although he's a little too old to be doing that she wants him to have the extra calories :/ I just hope there are full nights of sleep somewhere in my future. Marc and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Valentine's Day, our gift was new bedroom furniture. I'm so excited, in the 9 years we've lived together we've never had a real "grown-up" bedroom. That's about it, I'm going to try and post more often, we'll see how that goes!

No comments: