Ella and Coach/Daddy
Daddy coaching his first game of the season
Ella's first time as goalie (I went and stood at the corner of the field by the net when I saw Ella was goalie, it was a natural instinct. I was sort of shocked that Marc put her there because she hasn't even played that position at practice yet. My first thought was photo op but then I was yelling and encouraging her, I just wanted her to know I was there to support her. When I got back to our spot Papa said something about me going over there and I realized I must have looked like one of those crazy soccer parents, maybe next time I'll stay where I am, well maybe not :P)
Getting some last minute pointers from Dad
Noah likes to play too
Papa drove down for the weekend to Ella play
No comments:
Post a Comment