Here is Ella just before we walked out the door this morning. She was excited, obviously. She was fine until we got into the classroom and then she began to cry. Because her school is a regular child care center, I think a lot of the kids in her class have been there for a while, but I'm sure she will be alright. I sort of wish she only had to go a few days a week instead of all 5 but I know it's best for her and that's how the program goes. I didn't take the camera with me, Marc asked me as we were leaving "didn't you take any pictures?" I knew she was going to cry and I wasn't going to be snapping pics of her as she sobbed. Marc got one with his phone though. We'll keep you posted over the next few days and let you know how it's going. It should be interesting trying to get the kids and myself ready every morning by 8:45. I figure we'll all look cute the first week or so then after that just Ella, the rest of us may be in our pjs for drop off:)
Monday, August 24, 2009
Ella's first day of school!
Here is Ella just before we walked out the door this morning. She was excited, obviously. She was fine until we got into the classroom and then she began to cry. Because her school is a regular child care center, I think a lot of the kids in her class have been there for a while, but I'm sure she will be alright. I sort of wish she only had to go a few days a week instead of all 5 but I know it's best for her and that's how the program goes. I didn't take the camera with me, Marc asked me as we were leaving "didn't you take any pictures?" I knew she was going to cry and I wasn't going to be snapping pics of her as she sobbed. Marc got one with his phone though. We'll keep you posted over the next few days and let you know how it's going. It should be interesting trying to get the kids and myself ready every morning by 8:45. I figure we'll all look cute the first week or so then after that just Ella, the rest of us may be in our pjs for drop off:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh boy, Kristin! We're sending Sean off next Monday. It's for 2 1/2 hours starting after lunch. 5 days too. Did you cry?! I'm sure Ella will do well after a few days...I hope Sean does the same!
Post a Comment