Sunday, February 8, 2009
Some family updates...
So things are going good, Baby Buffalo is doing well. We took him for his 2 wk and Gia for her 18 month check-up on Friday. In 10 days Noah gained 1 lb 9 oz and grew an inch-and-a-half which is a little bit more than average. His jaundice has cleared up and the Dr. said he looks perfect. Gia is growing steadily as well, she has gained a pound (she's now 19.5 lbs) and grown an inch since October but still is very small for her age and not yet on "the curve". She eats like a horse so no concerns she's just gonna be a peanut. Other than that, I'm exhausted Noah gets up about every 1 1/2-2 hours at night to eat so by the time I nurse, burp, change him and get him and then myself back to sleep I'm lucky to get a half hour of sleep between his wakings. Luckily Marc has been getting up with the girls in the morning and he is on paternity leave for the next week and a half. On Friday night Marc and I went to the Billy Joel concert. Papa flew in for the weekend to watch the girls and we left Noah with the Generals wife. I still can't believe I left Noah, the day before the concert I told Marc to sell the tickets because I didn't think I could leave the baby (especially considering I rarely ever left the girls and certainly never at such a young age)and I was concerned because we hadn't tried giving him a bottle yet. I figured he'd be like the girls and want nothing to do with a bottle but Marc offered him one and he took it fine. Anyways, he did great with Ms. Kim, and I'm really glad I didn't let my anxiety get the best of me. The concert was awesome and we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! How nice that you had the opportunity to do something fun...not that staying home with 3 children isn't fun :). And glad to hear you're all doing well. Noah is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment