Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Black eyes and bumps...

So in matter of a few days we had two black eyes and goose egg. First Gia bumped her eye in the bathtub, two days later Ella was laying on the couch next to Noah and Gia walked up to her and whacked her in the eye with the remote control (of course we felt horrible for Ella but thank goodness it wasn't the baby-Gia is fast) Then yesterday while I was nursing Noah Ella was pushing Gia on the glider chair I heard a big thump and a cry. Gia had hit her head on the marble window sill. She had a huge purple goose egg right over her black eye it had a small cut and she was so lucky, had she hit it just a little bit harder we would've been in the ER. A few days ago I had just playfully said to Gia "you're gonna be my first to get stitches" she is such a daredevil and really rough. UGH! I can't let any of them out of my sight for a second it really is stressful. (Believe me when I say the pics don't do the injuries justice)




No comments: