Ella looking sporty while riding her bike Could this picture be any cuter? Gia loves playing with the kitchen set now.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Kristen and Mark, I love your blog -- you made me laugh, you made me cry, your children's pictures made me smile. Mostly, I love the touching story of Noah's birth, and I love the reason Noah is called Buffalo. He, like your girls, is gorgeous. Good job you guys!
Marilyn Cappellino (friend and boarder of Kathy and Gino)
We've created our blog to share the everyday adventures of Ella, Giana, Noah and sometimes Mommy and Daddy! We live far from family and friends so our blog keeps the ones we love updated and gives them the opportunity to watch our children grow.
1 comment:
Hi Kristen and Mark, I love your blog -- you made me laugh, you made me cry, your children's pictures made me smile. Mostly, I love the touching story of Noah's birth, and I love the reason Noah is called Buffalo. He, like your girls, is gorgeous. Good job you guys!
Marilyn Cappellino
(friend and boarder of Kathy and Gino)
Post a Comment