Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New rooms




Last night was the girls first night in their new bedrooms. We moved Ella into the old guestroom and took the bed off the frame. We painted the walls and hung some cute pictures. Once we get her dresser and the curtains up (I'm going to attempt to make pinch curtains) I'll post some more pics. She probably got out of the bed about 10 times before she finally fell asleep but she slept through the night, unfortunately she wouldn't nap today :/ Gia had been going back and forth between sleeping in our bed and the pack n' play so the crib is quite an adjustment for her. She is still waking every 1-2 hours but I'm hoping once she gets use to the crib and isn't so close to me that maybe she'll start sleeping longer. We'll see! Well it's time to put the girls to bed, hopefully night 2 will go smoothly!

No comments: