Ella got a make-up set for Christmas. I put it away to save it for when she was a little older. But, when I was putting make-up on the other day smart-as-a-whip Ella remembered that she got make-up for Christmas and kept asking me for it. We let her go to town, it's a little creepy but not too bad considering it was her first time applying make-up:)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
How pretty!
Ella got a make-up set for Christmas. I put it away to save it for when she was a little older. But, when I was putting make-up on the other day smart-as-a-whip Ella remembered that she got make-up for Christmas and kept asking me for it. We let her go to town, it's a little creepy but not too bad considering it was her first time applying make-up:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment