Gia's hair is getting long. Her bangs are in her eyes but I'd hate to cut it, so here's what it looks like when I pull it back. Both our kids probably look like rag-a-muffins with their crazy uncut hair but once their bangs grow out then they can get a trim. I'd rather it look a little messy now because I know in a few months it will look cute (hopefully by Aunt Gina's wedding). I am anti-big shelf of bangs on little girls!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Gia's long hair
Gia's hair is getting long. Her bangs are in her eyes but I'd hate to cut it, so here's what it looks like when I pull it back. Both our kids probably look like rag-a-muffins with their crazy uncut hair but once their bangs grow out then they can get a trim. I'd rather it look a little messy now because I know in a few months it will look cute (hopefully by Aunt Gina's wedding). I am anti-big shelf of bangs on little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment