Yesterday I took Gia to JC Penny to get her pictures taken. She was so good. They were running behind so we had to wait about an hour and I was really nervous because I thought she would get tired and crabby, but she didn't and was happy as could be. We got some really cute shots. Unfortunetaly they "couldn't find" the background I wanted (I think they were just busy and didn't want to look for it) so we had to go with just plain black and white and to top it off Gia was having a really bad hair day. Oh well no big deal, we'll go again in a few months. Anyways, I purchased the Smiles by Wire so in ten business days you'll be able to see all the photos:)
Monday, December 3, 2007
Yesterday I took Gia to JC Penny to get her pictures taken. She was so good. They were running behind so we had to wait about an hour and I was really nervous because I thought she would get tired and crabby, but she didn't and was happy as could be. We got some really cute shots. Unfortunetaly they "couldn't find" the background I wanted (I think they were just busy and didn't want to look for it) so we had to go with just plain black and white and to top it off Gia was having a really bad hair day. Oh well no big deal, we'll go again in a few months. Anyways, I purchased the Smiles by Wire so in ten business days you'll be able to see all the photos:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment