Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Pretty Princess
Ella went to get her pictures taken today and it did not go well at all! As soon as we got into the room Ella began to cry. After about 20 minutes the photographer gave up. We were able to get 4 shots, none of which were very good. Needless to say I purchased the cheapest package-$9 for like 28 pictures. Anyways when we got home I decided to put the dress back on Ella and take some pictures myself. I received this adorable princess dress from a family friend at my baby shower for Ella over two and a half years ago. I have been waiting forever to get her picture taken in it and she just recently fit into it. So, I was determined to get a nice picture of her wearing it and I think these are pretty cute.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment