Sunday, December 30, 2007
Back from Buffalo
Well, we are back in the swing of things here in DC. We had a nice time in Buffalo, not much time to relax but we enjoyed seeing everyone. Marc was sure to let everyone know that they are welcome to come to our house next Christmas. Traveling with two little ones is difficult and things are even harder now that Gino and Kathy no longer have the big house in Buffalo. It was fun spending the time with Nick and Jamie but it was a tight squeeze in their house with all their animals, two toddlers and a baby. But I realized that the stress and exhaustion are worth it. In 30 years I have never missed a Christmas with my family, and I am not ready to yet. Chances are I'll never be able to host a family Christmas party or have my kids wake up in their own beds on Christmas morning and then head to Christmas dinner at Grandmas house-that makes me sad so the next best thing is going home to Buffalo. So- we'll be back next year, with or without Marc. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment