Thursday, August 2, 2012

Giana is the big 5!!!

Gia's birthday was on Saturday the 28th. Wish I had posted on that day but I forgot :( Gia wanted to get her ears pierced, se we did that and we made a cake, snag happy birthday and she opened her gifts. We decided we'll do a big joint birthday party for the girls in September that way they can invite some friends from school and not just the neighborhood. They're really excited about that and are already planning.
It's hard to believe my baby girl is 5 and is going to be starting kindergarten. She says she's not excited about it but I know she's going to love it. She is just so funny and sweet. She gets this little diva attitude once in awhile but overall she's really good. My only concern is that she won't shut her mouth in school and she'll get in trouble for talking too much :)

No comments: