Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to school

It's back to school week here. Monday was Ella's first day of 2nd grade! We walked her in and although she was her nervous self, she didn't cry!That's a big step for her :) She's definitely growing up! The first week of school, the county runs kindergartner on a staggered schedule so that just 5 or 6 kids are in class for one day. So Gia went for her first day on Tuesday. She was absolutely fine, I had to go grab her for a kiss because she was so ready. The teacher pretty much kicked Marc & I out because we lingered in the room so long :) When we picked her up she was all smiles. Today was the official start day for her and she couldn't wait to get back. I knew she would love school but it is so weird not having her around all the time :(

No comments: